20/07/2009

Falling for a rockstar will get you nowhere.

Just say you don't know
But you know I don't care
Falling for a rockstar will get you nowhere
Since I might forget you
I'm sleeping on the floor
On the floor to the bedroom now
So you better turn the lights out
Os garotos da sexta-feira sempre pareceram me entender um pouquinho a mais do qualquer outro. Josh disse uma vez e eu repito: The truth is a terrible thing, don't you think?.Fatos são fatos e não podem ser mudados. C’est la vie. Alex nunca me deixou esquecer que "Young guys in bands will always act like young guys in bands; brash, fickle, relentless and foolish, and girls will let themselves fall for it. The good news is, everyone grows up." Besides, temptation is a bitch for anyone. It's nothing personal.
(via orgasm4atl)
You were fake - I was great.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário