25/07/2009

If only they knew

Wikipedia says: Mouth breathing refers to the state of inhaling and exhaling through the mouth. And Urban Dictionary add: Literally, someone who lacks enough intelligence that they never learned to breathe through their nose. And I admit: Fuck, I'm in love with a dumb stupid mouthbreather. I have no idea why I'm writing in English but. I don't know what you did, but you got me to fall for you. Weird. You know, it's like I'm singing karaoke and I forgot the second verse. Its cause they way you do the things you do. Oh why. My heart still belongs to John. Dougie is always my sweetheart that I don't even need to mention. Like John says: seduction leads to destruction. Fuuuhhhh. Ok right. It's 4pm and I'm still in my pajamas. 100% morning. I have no clothes to go out today and it's so cold that I'd move to AZ in a heart beat. I love cold weather but this romance I want summer. /intern. Ai Ai Ai Ai Ai Ai. Im freezing man! 15ºc. Fuck. Sun, I miss you. Alright. This is not a teenage diary-blog so I think I'll stop writing these stupids things. I hope this is the last blog like this one. Ridiculous. Hey John, I can see your Vans shoes!!!!!!!! K Bye.

2 comentários: